Sunday, September 9, 2012

WIP


At the current moment, I am a Production Intern for Guru Studios.  I know that I have been drawing my entire life, and all of a sudden I want to be a producer.  But hear me out, as I'm getting tired of trying to defend my choices to people.  I STILL LOVE to DRAW.  I will keep this up forever and ever, but the deal is, drawing is like a therapy for me.  I like to do what I want to do, and when I decide to do art for a living, I'd need some kind of freedom (like a concept artist), to which I am not there yet.

However, I DO enjoy being in Production.  I want to be a producer as well, because I like being in the loop and talking to people. I like organizing artist schedules, and making sure that things get done on time.  I like going to meetings, and understanding the business side of things.

I feel that my career is currently on the young side, and I know that throughout a person's life time, they go through about 5 career changes.  I plan to be in the Animation Industry for a long time, and it has a lot of sides to it that I'd love to explore.

For now, here's a fashion drawing I've been working on recently.  Enjoy.

Bianca DG

No comments:

Post a Comment