Monday, August 15, 2011

Peterborough Ex



A new post after a month of nothing. I'm sorry to have been off the radar, but I haven't had the opportunity to take proper pictures of my artwork. I have been doing work, like a comic and life drawing, but I haven't taken proper pictures of them yet. In any case, this post is all about my Peterborough trip that happened during the 11-14th of August. We were and are considered Carnies.

Above are two kids who hung around us a lot. They were loud, and something got on my nerve, but it was fun having them around.


The booth. It's empty and disorganized, but we'll find out a better way to set-up in the CNE.


That pretty much says it all.



This guy right here is my friend Rafa Bale. He's a funny guy, and is willing to do the crazier things. The hand holding the flashlight is Steph Braithwaite. We decided to go dumpster diving to grab chips from the Lays factory. It was a new experience, and although it sounds gross, at least I was able to have such an experience. I have their blogs on my link side. Great artists!

-Bianca DG

No comments:

Post a Comment