Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I love Pretty Girls


Here are some pretty girl drawings from me. I gave them away to classmates because I love doing them for fun, but what am I going to do with them? In any case, the one at the top is actually a revised version of the one from the bottom. I had to put clothes on her because it was publicly displayed in school. I didn't get into trouble for drawing a naked person in a very suggestive way. In any case, I added clothes to her. For the "parents."



This one at the bottom started it all again. I have a submission of girl drawings back in January, if you want to, you can check out if I've improved or not. In any case, I'm giving away pretty girl drawings again during this festive season. Also, I love drawing hearts and telling everyone that I love them, because I'm naturally like that.

-Bianca DG

No comments:

Post a Comment