Friday, January 15, 2010

Life Drawing 2 Week 1

Hi everyone. For my new post, I would like to start off with my life drawings. I will try to update on a weekly basis.

To start off, here are some "In Class" drawings from Life Drawing class:


Here are some extra life drawings I do for practice:

As part of muscle studies, I needed to add muscles to the life drawings. Here are my attempts to add torso muscles to the drawings. If I have made any sort of mistake in adding the muscles, please inform me. I would love to know the proper placements of the muscles in the torso.


Last but not the least, I have cafe drawings that I need to do on a daily basis. I do them for fun, and as a warm up. I want to explore more mediums as well with cafe drawings. For now, I'm trying to learn caricaturing because I have found it fun.


Thank you for checking out my art work! Look forward to seeing more.

-Bianca DG

No comments:

Post a Comment